3. GQ EMF EF Meter RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
 Unexplained radio frequency jump
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Palihh

17 Posts

Posted - 05/21/2024 :  11:52:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I welcome everyone. I have a question. The device lies on the table. The browser is enabled in RF Browser. There is a monitor on the table, a smartphone nearby... Everything is as usual. I look at the screen - everything is peaceful there, the values are small - see photo 1. And suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I see a huge jump. Photo 2,3. What is it? What's the matter? Where do these values come from? And very quickly everything decreases and the normal minimum values return. And this happens often, periodically. But in this mode the frequency at which the jump occurred is not determined. In all-in-one mode, this jump is not detected.In vertical mode, some increase is visible in the 1-10 GHz section.But this big value doesn't appear in the top main window!? In short, this splash can only be clearly seen in the RF Browser. And the question is - how to find out the culprit, where (at what frequency) is the surge in activity coming from? By the time I start moving the device back and forth in search of the culprit, the splash has already disappeared...

Edited by - Palihh on 05/23/2024 02:07:05
Reply #1

Palihh

17 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2024 :  01:44:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't get an answer from anyone...
Through various rearrangements of items on my desk, I realized that the smartphone was to blame for these spikes in elevated values. The screen did not light up, but something was going on there, probably with the search and registration of cellular communications, and these bursts occur almost every minute.

In this case, it turned out to be quite simple to figure out (by the method of exclusion), but having such a sophisticated device on hand, it is strange to use the method of exclusion or some other method to determine the culprit of the increased values! Agree.

I would like to see the frequency at which this rise in values occurs. I think everyone will agree with me.
Even if not in all modes, there should be at least one such mode (RF browser or Vertical mode) in which the CURRENT FREQUENCY AND MAXIMUM VALUE would always be displayed in real time.
I also raised this question in another question about the Vertical mode.
Please answer me how you see this situation.

Edited by - Palihh on 05/23/2024 03:57:49
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

EmfDev

2234 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2024 :  16:18:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most likely it is from your smartphone. Sometimes it still sends data to the server even when not being used. Try to power off your smartphone and see if it still happens.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

Palihh

17 Posts

Posted - 05/24/2024 :  23:42:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the answer.
Yes, I already wrote above that I already realized that this is an excess signal from the smartphone.
I moved it and this excess signal disappeared.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000