Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 3. GQ EMF EF Meter RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
 Is it possible that emf390 doesn't detect wifi ?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lewis Posted - 03/30/2024 : 12:08:34
Hello, is it possible that the emf390 doesn't detect the neighbor's wifi ?
I explain a bit more. I'm electrosensitive to rf and yesterday I was been victim a really very hard wifi attack! Yes, like it were a weapon. I lose blood from nose and I was very bad for many hours. But my emf390 didn't detect anything. My neighbor has 3 very powerfull wifi router in a house of just 100mq. I suspect that he bought 3 router exactly for use them like weapons. So my question is: is it possible that the emf390 doesnt see anything ?
Can I do anythong to increase sensitivity ?

Thanks so much
Lewis.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmfDev Posted - 05/10/2024 : 10:50:11
You can check with support@gqelectronicsllc.com if they can provide the original firmware for your device. Just send them your device serial number.
lewis Posted - 05/10/2024 : 10:15:14
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

Hi Lewis, it is very unlikely for the EMF-390 to miss a very strong wifi signal. Unless it is something else.

Hello, I have had the same problem other few times and again the emf390 doesn't record anything. Some years ago I wrote an email to you to have the last version of the firmware but maybe my computer have been attacked.Format the pc doesn't solve the problem. So I have two questions:
1) is there a way to backup the current installed firmware so that I try to open it and check if it's the original one?
2) I can send you my public encryption key and you could send me the firmware encrypted with my key and signed with your private key. In this way should impossible to substitute the fimrware image a modified one. Then I'll try to flash again the firmware.

EmfDev Posted - 04/01/2024 : 10:00:13
Hi Lewis, it is very unlikely for the EMF-390 to miss a very strong wifi signal. Unless it is something else.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000