Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 Hi Can Some One Help Please ( electrocuted)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Carl C

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 03/15/2021 :  07:03:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear GQ Electronics
I have a question I've been feeling some very strange feelings almost like static build up in my home every thing even the dog i got a static shock from.

I was in my home and it felt like i was being targeted like some one pointing a laser pen of some kind some kind of force electric i believe now, I've been suffering mental health problems in the past and i believed i was being targeted by some thing,

I downloaded the usual EMF applications and such none the most they picked up was 0.99 micro Tesla then drops to 0.20 and as low as 0.00 now my main problem is i caught what i believe was my home being linked to 240v as that is what we have

Because i was suffering mental health issues i was just recording my days and just before i got zapped bad i rolled off the bed and started to scream as my right calf muscle was targeted.

When i put an over lay of Red over the video i was recording in VLC player you can see white dots attaching them self to every thing metal and conductive just before i got hit.

You can clearly see there is a screw in the end of the curtain pole which is wood they have a screw in the middle so you can attach the ends which are round spherical ball shape, the white dots are following on the outside of the ball as its conductive in the centre because of the screw.

I hope people are keeping up :( because this is no joke i heard some one throw a wire over the roof about 2 minutes before i got hit.These white dots continue from the curtain pole ends which is made of wood but has a mental screw in the centre, then these dots follow the aluminium length of the blinds

Then you see my right calf get hit by the same white dots then that when i roll off the bed in agony to the point i'm screaming, I've got the video but reluctant to share yet until i work out what happened

would this device below pick up what ever is going on in my home and around me please.??Thank you i know it sounds crazy but its the truth.

GQ Emf-390 3in1 Multi-field Electromagnetic EMF Meter 5g RF Detector Data Logger
Reply #1

cvee

Australia
23 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2021 :  01:48:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You’ve posted this in the wrong group.
This is for the Geiger counters… you need to post it in the EMF forum.

I don’t know anything about emf devices… hopefully the experts here can help..

Secondly you yourself have stated that you have been suffering mental health issues.
Your description does seem a little on the paranoid side… so I would urge you to contact your mental health professional just to let them know what’s going on.

That vid sounds interesting.

Edited by - cvee on 03/16/2021 01:52:01
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

blargg

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 03/22/2021 :  05:34:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most likely you have some kind of physical/medical health issue if you're feeling sudden pain in your body. A doctor would be the best place to go first. It could be something serious that is solvable.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000