Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

smanfred

Germany
3 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2020 :  02:42:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My device: GQ-EMF-390v2 Re 3.50

My suggestion:
It would be great if you could add an AM demodulator for the RF unit to hear the terrible sound of the digital pulses. This makes it easier to identify the signal source and to convince people to turn of their WiFi, DECT and mobile data devices.

You could either use the built in speaker or add a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio output.

Otherwise the GQ-EMF-390v2 is a great device.

Thanks,
Manfred

Manfred
Reply #1

igel

Russia
46 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2020 :  08:01:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smanfred
You could either use the built in speaker or add a 3.5mm headphone jack for audio output.

I just add headphone amplifier module. To EM and RF sources, as wrote here in my post.

I am electronic engineer since 1988. Begin to learn EMI fields around us at february 2019 when in our and other villages mounted cell towers. Later I discovered that they emits more than cell data- mind and health control signals known as V2K (Voice TO sKull)
Look my measurements and records on my channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9rKv9lMUZyAV5ilI9rnF7cV5_LNYOFUL
And explanations on this forum https://gqelectronicsllc.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9003
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

smanfred

Germany
3 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2020 :  15:18:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@EmfDev:
Can you please forward my suggestion to the engineers working on the EMF-390? Thanks
quote:
Originally posted by smanfred

My device: GQ-EMF-390v2 Re 3.50

My suggestion:
It would be great if you could add an AM demodulator for the RF unit to hear the terrible sound of the digital pulses. This makes it easier to identify the signal source and to convince people to turn of their WiFi, DECT and mobile data devices.

Otherwise the GQ-EMF-390v2 is a great device.

Thanks,
Manfred

Manfred
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

EmfDev

2132 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2020 :  12:21:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I asked our engineers and said that the 'Ghost Mode' in alarm simulates the RF noise. But that is digital. But for analog, they said there's going to be interference with EMF readings and others.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

smanfred

Germany
3 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2020 :  12:31:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

I asked our engineers and said that the 'Ghost Mode' in alarm simulates the RF noise. But that is digital. But for analog, they said there's going to be interference with EMF readings and others.

Thanks for your reply. I tested "Alarm Type" "GHOST" and it's good enough to hear the 10 Hz WiFi pulse among a lot of higher frequency noise. For such things I prefer the AM demodulator of the EMFields Acoustimeter. Anyhow, the GQ EMF-390 is a great device.

Manfred
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000