Software for nice EMF-390 charts
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sprezzatura

Canada
14 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2020 :  07:35:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've developed a Windows program to create nice annotated charts from GQ EMF-390 log files. You can download it free from "kyber.ca/f/GQ390_chart.zip".

To use, simply:
  • Download & unzip
  • Double-click on "chart.exe"
  • Click on the menu "File, Open", browse to the CSV file that you downloaded from your EMF-390.
  • You can annotate the chart by entering comments in col. 5 ("Label"). Save the chart to preserve your comments

There's lots of room for enhancements. Let me know what you think.

Image Insert:

160941 bytes

Edited by - sprezzatura on 02/21/2020 07:47:50
Reply #1

EmfDev

2131 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2020 :  09:43:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow your program looks neat. Thanks for sharing!.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

EmfDev

2131 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2020 :  14:41:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi sprezzatura, I've downloaded your software on my PC but when I lock the exe file, it says "This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialized....."
Go to Top of Page
Reply #3

sprezzatura

Canada
14 Posts

Posted - 03/02/2020 :  13:39:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The problem has been fixed (26 Feb 2020). Simply download again and re-install.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #4

igel

Russia
46 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2020 :  09:10:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sprezzatura

Can You add EM XYZ graph?

I am electronic engineer since 1988. Begin to learn EMI fields around us at february 2019 when in our and other villages mounted cell towers. Later I discovered that they emits more than cell data- mind and health control signals known as V2K (Voice TO sKull)
Look my measurements and records on my channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9rKv9lMUZyAV5ilI9rnF7cV5_LNYOFUL
And explanations on this forum https://gqelectronicsllc.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9003
Go to Top of Page
Reply #5

GMA

Ukraine
7 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2020 :  12:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sprezzatura

Thank you very much! The program is super! It would be nice to add lines of average data values to the chart. Very convenient and useful program. Thanks!)
Go to Top of Page
Reply #6

BorisG

Canada
2 Posts

Posted - 05/10/2020 :  17:16:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for posting the graphing program. Just got a couple of the EMF-390's a few weeks ago and took one out on walks yesterday and today. Was just about to write a Q&D VB program to reformat the data to use with DPlot when decided to look on forum to see if someone had already posted any software. Allowed me to look at data quickly to get an idea of what cell phones we were carrying had been doing on a hike in woods.

Weird data format as seems to have a timestamp string periodically and am assuming that equally spaced intervals for all readings in between but just got these new toys so will be playing with them a lot in near future.

Will likely still be writing my own code to analyze data as really like using DPlot for making my graphs, but this program allowed me to quickly see what data looked like and will make my wife happy since I'll be heading out to do some work in garden rather than sitting downstairs coding.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.08 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000