New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Simomax

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 10/11/2024 :  23:33:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello!

I wrote a web page for displaying the data log for the EMF-390 as it appears there is no software or other way of easily viewing the collected data. To use, simply upload your .csv and it will display the records in both graphs and a data table showing 10,000 records at a time. As it stands, the graphs will show the entire dataset and the data table will show 10,000 records. There are buttons to show the next/previous 10,000 records, but the graphs will always show the full dataset.

I have found it capable of loading/displaying the entire full memory (1048kb), but the larger the dataset, the slower it will be, so please allow a few seconds for it to display the data when uploading large .csv files. Most of the actual time taken is due to data being sent from my server to the browser and the time it takes for the client machine (my/your PC) to render it in the browser. Some old/slow PCs may struggle with viewing the full log file. In that case the log file should be edited into smaller chunks.

Some things to note:

If editing the log file into smaller chunks it is important to note that the first three lines of the .csv are ignored as they contain header text. That is the reason the rows start at 4.

The uploaded files are not automatically deleted yet and they will require me to manually delete them until I write in some mechanism to do this.

I only wrote this yesterday, so it is in it's infancy. My intention is to change the way it works in the future so it uploads the data to a MySQL database where the dataset can be drilled down into, and the graphs will also show the selected data, not the full dataset as it does currently. That is for another day though.

There is no SLA whatsoever with this, but I intend on keeping it online and available for anyone to use, for free, providing it is not abused. Any signs of abuse and I will take it down.

https://www.schmoozie.co.uk/gqemf390logviewer/

Have fun!

Simomax
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000