Electronic harassment?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dantheman

Canada
10 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2022 :  16:53:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sitting home. All of a sudden feel strong burning in right ear. Meter locked onto WIFI/Cell phone. EF drops to 3 V/m. RF almost nil but EMF shoots to 1.0 mG - 0.7 mG and stays at this reading the whole time ear burning, including while typing this message. There was no EMF reading until burning in right ear. The meter was at mixed until reading WIFI/cellphone. I have no WIFI. I do pick up other WIFI signals.
Reply #1

Dantheman

Canada
10 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2022 :  20:36:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually once I raise meter past my ears I peak out at 76 V/m EF. Like a reading of 2 V/m EF until I raise the meter past the level of my ears. The tinnitus also fluctuates. With a RF reading as high as 7.905 mW/m2.
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

EmfDev

2131 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2022 :  10:08:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Dantheman, the change in EMF may have been caused by the amount of appliances being used in your home or in your area. Check if there is something that has changed at the time. The EMF reading is still under the recommended long time exposure. And check if the EF reading says static or AC ef. For RF, check for wireless devices e.g bluetooth,, or your phone or WiFi router.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000