Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 3. GQ EMF EF Meter RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
 High EF readings with GQ-390

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kc34 Posted - 12/30/2020 : 14:22:51
I purchased a GQ-390 EMF meter, and while using it in All-In-One mode, I am seeing high (50-60 V/m) EF readings at several places in my home.

I noticed that keeping the position of the GQ-390 the same, if i touch it or bring my hand closer, the readings jump from 1 V/m to 50-60 V/m at these places and it either reads "static" or "mixed" when i see the high EF numbers. The RF and EMF numbers are well within the normal ranges.

Any idea what could be going on here? We have wooden floor all over, so it's not carpet flooring.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
elizabatha Posted - 02/08/2021 : 20:49:56
It can be used for EMF, ELF, EF, RF detection and monitoring both indoor and outdoor, as well as in other similar environments. The EMF-390 has built-in flash memory for data logging, it can log the real-time data every second with a timestamp. The history data can be be downloaded when the device linked to a PC. On the other hand, getting ideal air regulation can be hectic, especially on hot summer days. For these reasons, it’s not always best to spend on each appliance separately. If you agree with me, then you will definitely love the wall mounted air conditioner heater combo. This piece of equipment provides double the number of perks at the same price, saving you hundreds of dollars each month.

[url=https://wallmountedhub.com/wall-mounted-air-conditioner-heater-combo/][/url]
EmfDev Posted - 12/30/2020 : 17:02:03
Hi kc34, most of the time EF detect static electricity around the house. Also when you touch the meter, your body will act like an antenna and influence the EF reading and can transfer static EF from your body. It will also detect static EF when you move your hand close to it.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.07 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000