Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 2.GQ Geiger Muller Counter
 Drones Radiation explanation for user Breizh

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
SOLARCYCLES Posted - 01/04/2022 : 11:38:52
Hi, new member here
I know what user Breizh is experiencing, i like to help and explain it
the man is not crazy at all and i know exactly what is going on, it might be controversial and maybe even shocking to many ... so before i explain it i need the following:

1) Conformation from user Breizh that he is still reading this forum, that he wants to hear my explanation, accept my help, and that he will behave.
2) Permission from the main moderator to explain this without being removed from this forum ... it is controversial but i promiss to stay professional and scientific ... no reply with such permission means i wont explain.

@Moderator
@Breizh

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kotarak Posted - 01/25/2022 : 18:17:22
I dont think it should be a surprise to anyone that a bat**** crazy person like Breizh will act as a magnet for other such idiots. The good news is now they can form their own club - "Retards Against Radioactivity".
This was supposed to be a technical forum and now there are more crazies here than in a mental ward.
SOLARCYCLES Posted - 01/25/2022 : 08:30:30
@Breizh ... it's a long story best would be if you go to my facebook-group ... first read a few post of the last month
so you will know what i know about this ... and then ask your questions.
The facebook-group is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/147312296606308 (its called "Solar-Cycles vs Pandemics (Theory & Science-Research)"
SOLARCYCLES Posted - 01/04/2022 : 13:58:02
@Breizh Hi, let me think how i can best do that ...are you on facebook ? i have a lot of info for you there.
Breizh Posted - 01/04/2022 : 12:23:05
Solarcycles,

You are free to send me an e-mail: address in my users profile.

Breizh.

I'am not on facebook. You can only reach me via my email. May I tell you that in your own user profile no info is specified.
Please fill it in.Consult therefore the Privacy Statement for GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum.
Breizh

Privacy Statement for GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum
If you agree to the terms and conditions stated below, press the "Agree" button. Otherwise, press "Cancel".

In order to use these forums, users are required to provide a username, password and e-mail address. Neither the Administrators of these forums, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information. Any user who finds material posted by another user objectionable is encouraged to contact us via e-mail. We are authorized by you to remove or modify any data submitted by you to these forums for any reason we feel constitutes a violation of our policies, whether stated, implied or not.

This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.

These forums give users two options for changing and modifying information that they provide in their profile:

Users can login with their username and password to change any information in their profile.
In case of lost password, users can send an e-mail to support@gqelectronicsllc.com.
Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in these forums. Cookies are used here to hold your username and password and viewing options, allowing you to login.

By pressing the "Agree" button, you agree that you, the user, are 13 years of age or over. You are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by this user. You also agree that you will not post any copyrighted material that is not owned by yourself or the owners of these forums. In your use of these forums, you agree that you will not post any information which is vulgar, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

If you do agree with the rules and policies stated in this agreement, and meet the criteria stated herein, proceed to press the "Agree" button below, otherwise press "Cancel".

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000