Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 3. GQ EMF EF Meter RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
 Are You Interested in a Residential EMF Study?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1anthonymdavis Posted - 07/17/2021 : 06:26:39
Hi Folks,

I’m just beginning a Graduate course addressing Research. My project is the amounts of residual EMF experienced in our daily lives in our homes. My plan is to take measurements with my GQ EMF-390 of various appliances at home in normal operation. I believe the testing shouldn’t take long. It’s just a matter of taking a measurement and entering it in a form.

Once the course is done, I’ll be glad to share the research paper with everyone. I have no agenda to say EMFs are good or bad. I believe this could be useful for awareness of the emissions around us and our families, and the EMF-390 would be a good tool for this.

I realize that we all have different types of appliances at our homes. I would be comparing your readings by type, rather than by specific models. If you are interested, please reply back to me here. I plan to be creating a template for for the study soon. The meter would be the GQ EMF-390, all set in the same mode for consistency.

I believe this could be useful for those of us interested in the EMF topic.

Tony Davis
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
dcloutie Posted - 11/23/2021 : 22:48:14
I am interested in participating.
Claes Posted - 10/11/2021 : 10:49:50
Interested.
Charletty Posted - 07/23/2021 : 19:01:58
Hello Tony,
I am interested in participating in your study. I think others in my community might also be interested. I live in Florida. You can email me anytime.
Regards,
Charlett
1anthonymdavis Posted - 07/23/2021 : 15:19:09
With 66 views and no one interested in EMF levels at home, or at least not interested in a few minutes for a collaborative test of the EMF-390, I’ll just let it go and adjust the study.

Thanks anyway.
1anthonymdavis Posted - 07/19/2021 : 16:49:14
Hi @EmfDev

Me too. I hope that someone will be interested in participating. For a person with the EMF-390, it would only take a short time to take some readings and share. I think people will gain greater insights through it.

Tony
EmfDev Posted - 07/19/2021 : 10:38:55
Hi Tony, thank you for doing a research on EMF. I believe it is important for people to learn more about EMF radiation.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000