|T O P I C R E V I E W
||Posted - 10/07/2020 : 09:37:44
I just have a few questions about the digital RF mode that shows estimated total bytes (per period of time):
1) How are the total number of bytes estimated exactly?
2) How accurate is this, for a regular cell-phone signal? (not 3G/4G, not WiFi, but regular cell phone just used for calls/sms)
3) Is it possible to record or obtain the raw bytes - are they recorded or can they be downloaded via the USB cable?
Thank you :)
|1 L A T E S T R E P L I E S (Newest First)
||Posted - 10/07/2020 : 09:50:50
1. The unit detects surrounding RF pulses.
2. They are calculated based on pulses detected.
3. It is not possible in the current firmware to download those data.