Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 3. GQ EMF EF Meter RF Spectrum Power Analyzer
 Dates/Times Missing in CSV File

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
RungeKutta Posted - 01/05/2021 : 08:52:36
Hello - After downloading and opening the .csv file of EMF data, I notice that many of the lines are missing a timestamp. The intervals of lines without timestamps are also of varying sizes, so there is no way to accurately assign a timestamp to each. Anyone else have this problem? Is this an issue with the software? I'm looking to plot this data vs time, so I'm also open to any templates or macros folks have been using.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
EmfDev Posted - 01/05/2021 : 12:36:21
The timestamps goes like this:
e.g.

12:00:00
..missing
..missing
12:03:00

the missing ones are 12:00:01 up to 12:02:59
RungeKutta Posted - 01/05/2021 : 12:32:50
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

Did you download the EMF PRO v3.54 online? This is the latest version and should have timestamp in between.

Regarding your data, it might have been that the missing timestamps are when you turned off your device. It puts a timestamp everytime you turn it ON, and also every 3 minutes after device in powered ON.

Thanks for the reply! I'll try using the V3.54 software and see what happens. Here's another screenshot of some typical data. There are upwards of 80K lines and the vast majority do not have timestamps.

EmfDev Posted - 01/05/2021 : 11:39:27
Did you download the EMF PRO v3.54 online? This is the latest version and should have timestamp in between.

Regarding your data, it might have been that the missing timestamps are when you turned off your device. It puts a timestamp everytime you turn it ON, and also every 3 minutes after device in powered ON.
RungeKutta Posted - 01/05/2021 : 11:16:44
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

Hi RungeKutta, can you send me your CSV file via email or take screenshot and post here? What version of the software are you using?

Here is screenshot showing how the Date and Time is stamped at random invervals. It also doesn't seem to go in order, so it's not possible to accurately plot. The device says Revision 2.2.

EmfDev Posted - 01/05/2021 : 10:34:45
Hi RungeKutta, can you send me your CSV file via email or take screenshot and post here? What version of the software are you using?

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000