GMC-500 or GMC-500+ Models
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

duckman2000

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2017 :  13:11:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone got one of the new GMC-500 or GMC-500+ (dual tube) models? Any thoughts on the new models?
Reply #1

staze

USA
23 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2017 :  09:51:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there Duckman.

I'm working on a review myself, but I do have a GMC-500. So far, I like it. I don't have a 300 series to compare with, but the unit feels relatively rugged, has a decent interface, wifi works well, and for the most part, it hangs on my wall and reports my house readings to gmcmap.

I did have a little trouble getting wifi working, but that was because the version of the software on the website wasn't the latest, so it didn't recognize the 500 had wifi. But quick email exchange and I had the right software.

I _hope_ to have a more in depth review done soon, but work has been dragging me down. Are you thinking about getting one?
Go to Top of Page
Reply #2

duckman2000

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2017 :  17:23:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the reply. I currently have a GMC-320 Plus (great unit for the price) and know some others who may want one (or the GMC-500). Looks like the GMC-500 is the latest and I see they added a GMC-500+ that has two tubes. Would be great to see a review of the GMC-500...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.06 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000