GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 GQ Electronics Forums
 1.Geiger Counter World Map(www.GMCmap.com)
 History Data.csv file automatic download

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List Spell Checker

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ccds Posted - 08/25/2018 : 00:24:41
Dear friends,

Our GQ GMC 600 is registered at the www.gmcmap.com . At the same time we would like to have current data (history data) of our device at our website (which is under the construction just now). If for instance our website could import History Data.csv file from www.gmcmap.com/ in every 5-10 minutes, it would be absolutely fine for us. So, is there any possibility to import History Data.csv file from gmcmap server to our website? For instance is there any URL address for the History Data.csv from which our site could automatically download History Data.csv file from gmcmap server?

We tried to find the answer at the www.gqelectronicsllc.com/forum/, but unfortunately without success. If anyone could help us we will be very thankful.
21   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bruteleenandrane Posted - 09/04/2023 : 04:36:54
I'm sincerely sorry for your inconvenience and I will fix it as soon as possible.
EmfDev Posted - 05/18/2023 : 09:01:18
I will check with our devs.
guillochon Posted - 05/17/2023 : 17:06:55
@EmfDev I'm getting a 404 error now on that GQDownloadHistoryInCSV.asp page...could you look into why? Thanks!
guillochon Posted - 05/09/2023 : 12:44:47
@EmfDev gave it a try just now, does seem to be working! Though it does take about a minute to start downloading.
EmfDev Posted - 05/09/2023 : 10:40:30
Hi guillochon, can you check if it has been fixed? the user id should be the geiger counter id.
guillochon Posted - 05/08/2023 : 12:02:55
@EmfDev Looks like the old CSV link I was using to get all the data is now dead (h**p://www.gmcmap.com/GQDownloadHistoryInCSV.asp?param_ID=my_user_id). Would it be possible to fix, or to add the feature to retrieve all data from the above page as requested above?
EmfDev Posted - 05/31/2022 : 10:49:09
Hi guillochon, will let our dev know about your suggestion. Thanks.
guillochon Posted - 05/13/2022 : 12:49:37
quote:
Originally posted by EmfDev

Hi minnican, can you try this link:
www.gmcmap.com/GMHistoryExec-new-data.asp?param_ID=YOUR_GEIGER_COUNTER_ID

Is there any way to get this page to return all the data at once? Also, it'd be cool to get hourly averages (or even daily averages) for all time, I don't really need every 5 minutes. Thanks!
EmfDev Posted - 08/23/2021 : 09:50:21
Hi minnican, can you try this link:
www.gmcmap.com/GMHistoryExec-new-data.asp?param_ID=YOUR_GEIGER_COUNTER_ID
minnican Posted - 08/21/2021 : 22:44:29
I too am interested in downloading my station data and have used the link above which works great! However I really want to download everything at once or significantly larger amount of data than 500 data at a time. Is there a way to do this please?
EmfDev Posted - 03/28/2019 : 13:05:28
Hi bob, are you using the data viewer to send data to the map?
bob@moravsik.net Posted - 03/28/2019 : 03:53:36
Showing history in MY ACCOUNT but not posting to map. IN ADDTION how can the coordinates be changed. I used edit, I changed BUT its reporting using initial coordinates.

/BOB/
hiro Posted - 03/27/2019 : 12:39:45
Hi staze, what did you put in your time zone?
I will double check if the data is wrong from your device or with our server.

I'm sincerely sorry for your inconvenience and I will fix it as soon as possible.

Best.
staze Posted - 03/20/2019 : 19:18:14
Hi @hiro,

Could I get info about format for the timezone? No matter what I give, it gives me something like: "2019-03-21 0-24:16:06,18,16.52,0.12"

Clearly, that's not right... =/

Update: if I leave the timezone off I just get UTC, so at least that's something. =)
hiro Posted - 08/28/2018 : 09:15:08
Thanks and best wishes for your experiment!
quote:
Originally posted by ccds

Dear hiro, everything has been done excellent. The format is absolutely acceptable and the data limit is also normal. The page opens very fast. Records are clear and easy to read.

Hope our experiment will be successful. As soon as we will finalize our site I will report about the results.

Thank you very much for your help!

ccds Posted - 08/28/2018 : 03:53:10
Dear hiro, everything has been done excellent. The format is absolutely acceptable and the data limit is also normal. The page opens very fast. Records are clear and easy to read.

Hope our experiment will be successful. As soon as we will finalize our site I will report about the results.

Thank you very much for your help!
hiro Posted - 08/27/2018 : 14:55:22
I made this format but I don't know if you want the JSON to be in array of other formats so I just separate the data using comma. Also I limited 500 data for loading faster.

Available at: www.gmcmap.com/gmc-plain-data.asp?Param_ID=YOUR_GEIGER_COUNTER_ID&timezone=TIME_ZONE

In each array, for example, [2018-08-28 04:16:09,15,20.00,0.10] means: time, CPM, ACPM, uSv

Also thank you for contributing to GMC map!

If you want another format or more data or anything else, we are always happy to help!
ccds Posted - 08/27/2018 : 12:18:56
Hi, thank you very much for the response.
if I correctly understood, we can receive history data in JSON format. If so, yes, we will be very thankful for it. As to preferable data's format, do you mean JSON data type? Covering this we have no preferences.

I also would like to thank you for suggestion to use our own link to process the data. Of course it is also could be an option, but as we understand, in this case our counter will not submit data at the gmcmap any more. So if it is possible would like to try to be at the gmcmap and at the same time have a possibility to use history data at our website.
hiro Posted - 08/27/2018 : 10:09:40
Hi, we can make a pure JSON page for you and do you have any preferences for the data's format?

Also, if you want to use your own link to process the data, you can use this format:

YOUR_WEB_LINK?AID=UserAccountID&GID=GeigerCounterID&CPM=nCPM&ACPM=nACPM&uSV=nuSV

where you can substitute your web link here and keep the parameters (AID, GID and CPM).
Also change the "website" and "URL" on the Geiger Counter.(if the website field is not enough for you to fill in, you can use the URL for the rest of your URL).
By getting the parameters using the GET method, you can save the data to your database and use them on your page.

reference:www.gmcmap.com/AutomaticallySubmitData.asp

If you have any other issues please feel free to contact us. Thanks!
ccds Posted - 08/26/2018 : 03:37:54
Thank you very much! Looking forward for your response!

hiro Posted - 08/25/2018 : 15:52:54
Hi,

Your request is received and we will try this out on Monday.
We will post a link when it’s finished.
Thanks for using GMC products!

quote:
Originally posted by ccds

Dear friends,

Our GQ GMC 600 is registered at the www.gmcmap.com . At the same time we would like to have current data (history data) of our device at our website (which is under the construction just now). If for instance our website could import History Data.csv file from www.gmcmap.com/ in every 5-10 minutes, it would be absolutely fine for us. So, is there any possibility to import History Data.csv file from gmcmap server to our website? For instance is there any URL address for the History Data.csv from which our site could automatically download History Data.csv file from gmcmap server?

We tried to find the answer at the www.gqelectronicsllc.com/forum/, but unfortunately without success. If anyone could help us we will be very thankful.

GQ Electronics Technical Support Forum © Copyright since 2011 Go To Top Of Page
Generated in 0.05 sec. Snitz's Forums 2000